- Ultra Runner
- Pro Fitness Competitor & Champion
- USAW Sports Performance Coach Level 1
- Internationally Recognized Trainer
- Spokesmodel: bodybuilding.com, Reebok Athlete, Rocktape
For Ashley, nothing is more rewarding than watching others push themselves further than what their mind and peers told them they were capable of. Ashley Horner helps builds confidence in athletes starting internally, to instill a mindset that with a little hard work and focus, will accomplish anything that is set before them. She believes that mental strength and physical strength should come together as one unit. Being both physically strong and mentally tough will get you through life’s toughest battles. It’s not how fast we get there but the journey along the way.
Ashley has recently relocated from Coronado, California to Virginia Beach, Virginia and is excited to be bringing together a solid team of individuals to execute something that has not yet been seen in Virginia Beach. Hope you stop by and stay awhile. Ashley and her team can give you the tools to change your life but it’s what you do with those tools that will dictate your journey.
- Certified Personal Trainer through the National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA-CPT)
- 7-years of experience as a personal trainer
- NCAA Division 1 Wrestler & NCWA All-American
- Former competitive powerlifter and grappler
Over the last seven years, Nick has worked with hundreds of individuals around the world and coached a wide variety of clients ranging from special forces, active duty, first responders, law enforcement, paraplegics, mixed martial artists, powerlifters, endurance athletes, large group classes, rock climbers, high school and collegiate athletes, youth teams, general population (weight loss), and clients with special needs. Education being at the forefront of his approach, he has been a guest speaker at corporate wellness events, college job fairs, and has also taken on a handful of interns who have found successful careers in the fitness industry.
A southern California native, Nick was brought to Virginia to study Kinesiology-Exercise Science at Liberty University through a wrestling scholarship. There he was the team captain, conference champion (East Regional), NCAA-D1 National Championship qualifier, and a NCWA All-American (finalist). He worked part time as a personal trainer while competing his strength & conditioning internship for a NCAA-D1 football program under the mentorship of a former NFL strength coach. During his time there, he was able to learn from and train with multiple world champion powerlifters. This led him to taking interest into strength sports, later competing in raw powerlifting with a best total of 1,510 pounds. He has also competed and trained in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu as well as been an instructor at multiple youth wrestling camps and clinics.
- Certified Personal Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM-CPT)
- Certified Nutritionist through Precision Nutrition (PN1) and the International Sports Science Academy (ISSA)
- Crossfit Level 1 Certified (CF1)
- Supplement Specialist
- NPC Bikini Competitor
- USAW Sports Performance Coach
- CPR/AED Certified ]
Courtney is a well rounded athlete who began her life in fitness at the age of three with competitive horseback riding, softball and collegiate cross country. After facing tremendous depression from the loss of her younger brother, she found her passion in health and fitness which ultimately saved her life. During this journey she lost 25 pounds and became an NPC competitor. Courtney understands all aspects of fitness, nutrition and supplements. She is passionate about pushing others to find their true potential through fitness and nutrition to build a better and stronger self.
Courtney is currently pursuing her certification in Exercise Therapy.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- Certified Group Trainer
- Associates of Art, Social Science
- NCCT Certified Medical Assistant
- Spartan Group X (SGX) Coach
- CPR/AED Certified
“Educate, motivate, facilitate”
I believe in living a healthy, balanced lifestyle that includes mental, physical and spiritual development. Our bodies are temples that God creates. As we honor our bodies by getting strong and healthy, we honor God. My passion for fitness began out of my own journey to become healthy. I was overweight and living an unbalanced, unhealthy lifestyle. My journey has taught me that a healthy lifestyle isn’t a quick fix, magic pill, or a few workouts. A healthy lifestyle is making changes to your daily choices about nutrition, exercise, and feeding your soul. It’s making that commitment to change, not just for today but also for the rest of your life that makes the difference. My programs emphasize the importance of core strength and stability, flexibility, strength and cardiovascular training. My programs include HIIT training, Tabata protocol, and circuit training to reduce body fat and build lean muscle mass. If you’re looking to slim down, tone up, and get healthy, I would love to be part of your fitness journey.
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” Philippians 4:13
- Certified Exercise Physiologist through the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM-EP-C)
- Bachelor of Science- Exercise Science
- Former NCAA Divison 1 Rugby player
- Two years of strength & conditioning experience coaching Division 1 athletes
- CPR/AED Certified
Originally from Lynchburg, Virginia, Jackson started his development in the fitness industry while studying for his undergrad in Exercise Science at Longwood University. During his time at LU, Jackson was also a member of the men’s rugby team. While finishing up his degree, he took an internship with an NCAA-D1 football program while being mentored by a former NFL strength coach. He had also spent a summer as an intern at a strength & conditioning facility, gaining experience in coaching group classes and working with a wide range of clientele.
- CrossFit Level 1
- Former trainer at the head of NSW’s Group4 Tactical Athlete Program
- BUD/s Orientation Instructor
- Competed in Strongman at amateur level
- CrossFit competitor, qualifying for the Granite Games (23rd overall after national qualifier)